Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 so many people are
needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was made by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that had been designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) and other conventional Absinthe herbs. More information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are a few facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of synthetic colors.
– It includes wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe covered vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US regulations (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it could be bought across the United States therefore you should be able to purchase it from your local liquor store. You possibly can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also offers a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping is free of charge for added products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they are a fantastic buy. Just mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a good substitute to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to use too.